TAMMY ORRShow Phone Number
P O BOX 362
PALESTINE, TX 75802
PHYSICIANS CHOICE LLC
Physicians Choice offers a variety of other services to meet your individual practice needs. These services include but are not limited to,
* Practice Management
Management of staff and office procedures.
- Creating all necessary papers and forms, practice documents and policies.
- Matching office and supporting companies.
- Equipment and office procedures suggestions.
- Hiring and terminating Employees.
- Emplyee software and office personnel training.
- Approving employee time off and providing coverage for office personnel when out.
- Managing employee grievance issues.
- Processing Payroll on behalf of medical practitioner.
- Office Organization.
- HIPAA Compliance consulting and privacy officer training.
- Any managerial duties required to operate practice's daily office procedures effectively.
- Insurance Verification Services.
- Preauthorization Services.
Assist office in coding, documentation, software, billing, receivable, appeal, workers compensation, insurance and office policy guidelines. You choose what areas we can assist your practice.
- Coding analysis and recommendations.
- Documentation analysis and recommendations.
- Practice analysis and recommendations.
- Review, recommend, and/or assist with old accounts receivables.
- Patient Collection recommendations.
- Employee Medical Billing Training.
- Employee Appeal training.
- Employee Insurance Follow up training.
- Employee Management training.
- Employee Lytec Software training.
- Employee TWCC Medical Dispute Resolution training.
- Customizing designed forms.
- Answer any questions pertaining to nature of consulting for a period of 60 days after services provided.
* Credentialing services
Professional credentialing and contract negotiations for medical providers participation in local insurance and Third Party Adminstrator plans.
- Ordering and/or downloading applications.
- Gathering copies of all necessary information needed for credentialing process.
- Completing applications to meet insurance carriers guidelines.
- Meeting for provider to review and sign completed applications.
- Copying application for provider's files.
- Mailing application via certified mail. Collecting proof of receipt and maintaining copy of application.
- Providing any additional information requested by insurance carrier.
- Regular follow up with carrier regarding status of application.
- Creating and providing monthly status report to provider.
* Practice Bookkeeping
- Practice Payroll.
- Bill Payment.
- Deposits into medical practitioner's bank account.
- Reconsile checkbook.
- Maintaing bookkeeping records.
- Monthly and yearly reports to practitioner and/or accountant.
* Receivable Recovery Services
Designed to facilitate collections of aged receivables. Prompt reimbursement solutions for unpaid or denied claims and patient balances. This services is provided to non-billing clients as a stand alone service for clients who wish to continue their current billing procedures. Recovery services is provided to billing clients in the standard billing services offered.
- Collection of all aged receivables.
- Appeal necessary denied claims.
- Vigorous, effective follow up on unpaid claims.
- Enhanced Cash Flow.
- Payments received made directly to you.
- Monthly status reports on unpaid accounts.
- TDI Compliance complaints.
Home About us Services