Carey SmithShow Phone Number
20 Valley Street
South Orange, NJ 07079
MBAC Medical Billing Accreditation Consultants
Medical Billing Accreditation Consultants (MBAC) is a full service management company with extensive resources, that assists physicians and other medical specialists in operating and managing successful medical practices. MBAC allows physicians and other medical specialists to devote themselves to the profession(s) for which they were trained, rather than having to worry about day-to-day management.
MBAC is led by an experienced management team, dedicated to Quality Service in all aspects of the health care system. Our experience in planning, business management, office operations, managed care communications, receivables management, coding and clinical protocols, surgical center development, obtaining accreditations, and in-service programs enable us to offer a wide variety of services to meet the needs of the medical community.
MBAC, a New Jersey based company provides superior service to a number of medical groups in the following areas:
- Comprehensive Billing Management
- Practice Management Consulting
- Coding, Reimbursement and Auditing Services
- Managed Care Consulting
- Accreditation Services
- Comprehensive Billing Management
- Ambulatory Surgical Center Development
- Inservice Programs
- Numerous Value-Added Services (i.e. group purchasing, attorney's, accountant's, etc...)
MBAC is a management company with a reputation for addressing the distinctive characteristics of each practice and structuring its services accordingly. MBAC has a staff of professionals in all aspects of the billing/practice management process. Our staff constantly monitors the effects of the private insurance industry, as well as all of the U.S. and state government agencies to anticipate the effects on the entities for which we provide services.
|MBAC Comprehensive Billing Management
MBAC specializes in providing complete billing services for a wide variety of medical practices. Our expertise in timely billing and follow-up enables MBAC to convert accounts receivable into cash. Our foundation of experiences allows us to effectively capture billing and focus on collection performance.
Compliance with constantly changing governmental regulations and revisions in coding procedures can be overwhelming. Likewise, one must be aware of the impact billing procedures have on overall patient relations. It has been clearly demonstrated that the effectiveness of medical practices patient billing has a significant effect, not only on short-term cash flow, but on the long-term success of the practice.
- Experience: Our experienced staff monitors practice regulations to educated medical practices of any changes in reimbursement patterns.
- Responsiveness: Our commitment to our clients includes responding quickly to their needs and inquiries. In addition, we constantly review our clients' accounts, a practice that enables us to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Technology: Our system has the potential for virtually unlimited growth. MBAC submits claims via electronic transmission on behalf of its clients. This mechanism assures accurate filing of claims, as well as faster payment.
- Procedures: MBAC represents itself to your patients as your "Billing Department," the most effective relationship for collecting your fees. Your patients will always be treated with courtesy and respect.
Medical Billing Accreditation Consultants